1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
5. Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world,
but what has he done since then?
7. His co-operative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a
hard time replicating his results.
9. He never applied to the Ethics Board
for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry, he tried
to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
11. When the subjects didn't behave as
predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told students
to read the Book.
13. Some say he had his son teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning
the wrong subject.
15. Although there were only ten requirements,
most students failed his tests
16. His office hours were infrequent
and usually held on a mountain top.